Welcome to Tanglian Heavy Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Products can be customized to meet customersu2019 needs in the aspects of structural design, function, capacity, and various working conditions ,etc.
- A series of examinations will be taken before the final fabrication of the product are ready to put into batch production, inspection can be made any time before the final fabrication is ready.
- We will provide instant service from the design drawings to after sales constantly upon the feedback from users.
- The desgin department provide professional drawings for evaluating feasibility and practicability in the perspective of users.
Shandong Tanglian was established in 1998 and is located in Zibo, the hometown of glass lining in China. It is a well-known chemical equipment manufacturer in northern China, specializing in the production of glass-lined reactors, stainless steel reactors, carbon steel reactors and PTFE sparied, PP lining, alloy composite reactor, agitator, storage tank, heat exchanger, shell and tube condenser, tower, film evaporator, vacuum rotary dryer, high pressure laboratory reactor, full-set chemical automatic equipment .The products produced by our company are supplied to the whole country and dozens of countries around the world , and are widely used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, dye, mining and metallurgy and other fields. The supply objects include enterprises (Qilu Pharmaceuticals, China Wanda, etc.), scientific research institutes (Qingdao Research Institute of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China Sinochem Research Institute, etc.), institutions of higher learning (Harbin Institute of Technology, Dalian Maritime University, etc.), etc.
Q1: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A1: Tanglian Heavy Industry Group Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive industrial and trade enterprise with 7 subsidiaries. It has the business ability of design, manufacture, trade integration, independent import and export.
Q2: Will there be any guarantee if I buy from you?
A2: We promise to provide a one-year warranty (from the date of delivery) for all products we currently sell. If a worn part is damaged during the warranty period (not due to mishandling), we will provide you with a new part free of charge.
Q3: Do you provide installation guidance or other after-sales service?
A3: Yes, of course. Installation drawings and installation manuals are provided. If you are still unable to assemble, we will arrange for our engineers to help you with voice or video contact.
Q4: What payment methods and terms do you accept?
A4: The payment methods we accept include: T/T, L/C, D/P; after signing the contract, the customer needs to pay 30% of the deposit first, and the remaining 70% of the payment will be completed in the payment.
Q5: What is your delivery time?
A5: We can arrange FOB, CIF shipping methods. Typically, the lead time for one device is 45 to 50 days, depending on the shipping method.
Q6: How do you pack and ship the equipment?
A6: We offer sea, rail or combined transportation. At the same time, we also provide LCL (LCL), Full Container (FCL), Flat Rack (FR), bulk and express to ensure the safety of the goods without damage.
- We can provide you samples of glass-lined process samples, just pay the freight.