Welcome to Tanglian Heavy Industry Group Co., Ltd.
K/AE type plastic lined reactor
- K/AE type plastic lined reactor is a kind of corrosion resistant equipment.
- The K/AE type plastic lined reactor can be used normally after installing motor, reducer, mechanical seal, clamp, gasket, sight glass and valve.
Please contact us
Plastic lining strictly implement each process execution standard. Perfect anti-corrosion materials and anti-corrosion process ensure the quality of anti-corrosion.
Experienced welders, beautiful and solid welds, ensure welding quality.
Surface rust and rust removal of steel before painting is strictly in accordance with the standards.
- Products can be customized to meet customers’ needs in the aspects of structural design, function, capacity, and various working conditions ,etc.
- A series of examinations will be taken before the final fabrication of the product are ready to put into batch production, inspection can be made any time before the final fabrication is ready.
- We will provide instant service from the design drawings to after sales constantly upon the feedback from users.
- The desgin department provide professional drawings for evaluating feasibility and practicability in the perspective of users.
Shandong Tanglian Chemical Equipment Co., Ltd. was established in 1998 and is located in Zibo, Shandong, the famous hometown of glass lining in China. It is a well-known chemical and pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer in northern China. As one of the backbone enterprises that pioneered the production of glass-lined reactor equipment, its advanced production technology is well-known both at home and abroad.
Glass Lined Column Segment
F / CE Type Glass Lined Reactor
F Type Vertical Glass Lined Storage Tank
F Type Vertical Teflon Tank
Stainless Steel Double Cone Vacuum Dryer
The Russian installation site
Qingdao Energy Process Research Institute
Sinochem Environmental Technology Co., Ltd
Q1: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A1: Tanglian Heavy Industry Group Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive industrial and trade enterprise with 7 subsidiaries. It has the business ability of design, manufacture, trade integration, independent import and export.
Q2: Will there be any guarantee if I buy from you?
A2: We promise to provide a one-year warranty (from the date of delivery) for all products we currently sell. If a worn part is damaged during the warranty period (not due to mishandling), we will provide you with a new part free of charge.
Q3: Do you provide installation guidance or other after-sales service?
A3: Yes, of course. Installation drawings and installation manuals are provided. If you are still unable to assemble, we will arrange for our engineers to help you with voice or video contact.
Q4: What payment methods and terms do you accept?
A4: The payment methods we accept include: T/T, L/C, D/P; after signing the contract, the customer needs to pay 30% of the deposit first, and the remaining 70% of the payment will be completed in the payment.
Q5: What is your delivery time?
A5: We can arrange FOB, CIF shipping methods. Typically, the lead time for one device is 45 to 50 days, depending on the shipping method.
Q6: How do you pack and ship the equipment?
A6: We offer sea, rail or combined transportation. At the same time, we also provide LCL (LCL), Full Container (FCL), Flat Rack (FR), bulk and express to ensure the safety of the goods without damage.
- We can provide you samples of glass-lined process samples, just pay the freight.