Welcome to Tanglian Heavy Industry Group Co., Ltd.
Glass Lined Double Cone Vacuum Dryer
Vacuum Drying is to let the raw material to be dried at vacuum condition. It uses vacuum pump to pump damp air out and make the
working chamber form vacuum status. Therefore, the drying speed of raw material is improved and the energy is saved greatly.
Notes: The solvent of raw material can be collected by using a condenser. If the solvent is water, the condenser is not required
in order to save investment cost.
Please contact us
Optional outer shell
Carbon Steel with Glass Linning
304 Stainles Steel
-0.1 / 0.15
Optional for ourter shell
Optional for ourter shell
GLASS LINED THICKNESS
Double Cone Dryer
- Easy to operate and perform stably, reactants can be mixed completely whilst perfectly dried.
- Clear-constructed internal structure make the equipment easy to clean.
- Wisely constructed, easy to operate.
- No sedimentation on the vessel, heat transfer coefficient is high.
- High drying rate, energy conservation.
- Three in one: mixing, vacuuming, and drying.
- The materials can be dried sufficiently and evenly.
- Products can be customized to meet customers’ needs in the aspects of structural design, function, capacity, and various working conditions ,etc.
- A series of examinations will be taken before the final fabrication of the product are ready to put into batch production, inspection can be made any time before the final fabrication is ready.
- We will provide instant service from the design drawings to after sales constantly upon the feedback from users.
- The desgin department provide professional drawings for evaluating feasibility and practicability in the perspective of users.
The double-cone dryer is suitable for vacuum drying and mix of materials that applied in the fields of pharmaceutical, food, chemical, dye and other industries, especially for the following materials:
- Heat sensitive materials that cannot be exposed to high temperatures；
- Hazardous materials or materials that are easily oxidized；
- Materials requiring to collect solvent or toxic gas；
- Materials requiring low levels of residual volatiles；
- Materials requiring sufficiently and evenly mixing.
Shandong Tanglian is located in Zibo, an important modern industrial city in China. It is a well-known chemical and pharmaceutical equipment manufacturer in northern China. The company has now developed into a whole industry chain integrating upstream chemical engineering design, equipment manufacturing and downstream installation and maintenance. The company has more than 20 years of experience in the production and design of chemical and pharmaceutical equipment, and has developed related process packages through continuous technical accumulation, providing process design and equipment manufacturing services for thousands of domestic and foreign companies. The advantage is obvious.
Q1: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A1: Tanglian Heavy Industry Group Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive industrial and trade enterprise with 7 subsidiaries. It has the business ability of design, manufacture, trade integration, independent import and export.
Q2: Will there be any guarantee if I buy from you?
A2: We promise to provide a one-year warranty (from the date of delivery) for all products we currently sell. If a worn part is damaged during the warranty period (not due to mishandling), we will provide you with a new part free of charge.
Q3: Do you provide installation guidance or other after-sales service?
A3: Yes, of course. Installation drawings and installation manuals are provided. If you are still unable to assemble, we will arrange for our engineers to help you with voice or video contact.
Q4: What payment methods and terms do you accept?
A4: The payment methods we accept include: T/T, L/C, D/P; after signing the contract, the customer needs to pay 30% of the deposit first, and the remaining 70% of the payment will be completed in the payment.
Q5: What is your delivery time?
A5: We can arrange FOB, CIF shipping methods. Typically, the lead time for one device is 45 to 50 days, depending on the shipping method.
Q6: How do you pack and ship the equipment?
A6: We offer sea, rail or combined transportation. At the same time, we also provide LCL (LCL), Full Container (FCL), Flat Rack (FR), bulk and express to ensure the safety of the goods without damage.
- We can provide you samples of glass-lined process samples, just pay the freight.