The can of glass lined reaction tank is a kind of metal iron tire. The metal surface of this tire is coated with a layer of enamel to protect its service performance and ensure the production capacity of the equipment. This metal tire is an important part of the equipment. Without it, the reaction tank will not have good production results. The metal iron tire produced shall meet the following requirements:
1. The pressing surface of glass lined butt flange shall be sealed under the design pressure
2. The flange roughness of the equipment shall be less than 0.15% of the diameter.
3. The misalignment of the tire surface at the bottom of the glass lined reaction tank is less than 10% of the thickness.
4. The tire surface at the bottom of the equipment shall be flat without obvious mechanical deficiencies, such as tool scratches, pits, interlayer, etc.
5. Welds on the bottom tire surface shall be polished before sand blasting.
In order to ensure the reliability of the glass lined reaction tank, everyone needs to pay attention to the standardization of the implementation of the processing technology in the production of metal iron tires, so as to ensure the use of products with good quality, pave the way for the improvement of the service efficiency of the equipment and prolong the service life.