In order that the glass lined reactor is always in good technical condition and can be put into operation at any time, reduce mechanical wear, improve mechanical integrity and utilization, reduce mechanical operation and maintenance costs, and ensure safe production, it must be that the glass lined reactor is always in good technical condition and can be put into operation at any time, reduce mechanical wear, improve mechanical integrity and utilization, reduce mechanical operation and maintenance costs, and ensure safe production, The maintenance of mechanical equipment must be strengthened; Many people also know how to maintain, but many people do not know the details of maintenance. This paper summarizes the details of daily maintenance of reactor in this regard, hoping to be helpful.
1. Listen to whether the sound of reducer and motor of glass lined reactor is normal, and touch the start-up temperature of reducer, motor, base bearing and other parts: general temperature ≤ 40 ℃, higher temperature ≤ 60 ℃ (it is normal if the back of the hand can stay on for more than 8 seconds).
2. Frequently check whether the reducer of glass lined reactor has oil leakage, whether the shaft seal is intact, whether the oil pump is oiled, check the change of oil level and oil quality in the reducer box, whether there is lack of oil in the mechanical seal oil box of reactor, and add or update the corresponding oil if necessary;
3. Check whether the safety devices such as safety valve, bursting disc, pressure gauge and thermometer are accurate, sensitive and easy to use, whether the safety valve and pressure gauge have been calibrated and the lead seal is intact, whether the red line of the pressure gauge is drawn correctly, and whether the explosion-proof membrane is leaking;
4. Often listen to whether there is abnormal vibration and sound in the glass lined reactor.
5. Keep the mixing shaft clean and visible. For the shaft connected with the round nut, check whether the rotation direction of the mixing shaft rotates clockwise. It is strictly prohibited to reverse.
6. Regularly check the conditions of agitators, thermowells and other accessories in the glass lined reactor, tighten loose bolts, and replace relevant parts if necessary.
7. Check whether all inlet and outlet valves of the reverse glass lined reactor are intact and available. If there is any problem, it must be handled in time.
8. Check whether the flange and base of glass lined reactor are loose, and whether the safety shield is intact and reliable.
9. Check whether the reactor body has cracks, deformation, bulging, perforation, corrosion, leakage and other phenomena, whether the insulation layer and paint are complete, and whether they fall off and scorch.
10. Keep the equipment clean to ensure that there is no oil stain and the glass lined reactor is in its natural color.
The above is how to maintain the glass lined reactor. The maintenance personnel should constantly summarize the maintenance experience and improve the maintenance quality, so as to improve the work efficiency and reduce the machine loss for the enterprise.