The quality of enamel reactor is not only affected by the production quality of the product itself, but also whether we do a good job in maintenance in our daily life. If it will be damaged during use, the quality is mainly affected by the following factors:
1. Electrostatic puncture: when the enamel reactor stirs the liquid with suspended solids, the suspended solids have strong friction with the enamel. At the same time, the suspended solids also have friction, which will produce a large amount of static charge. The high static charge will have a strong puncture effect on the enamel, resulting in enamel pitting;
2. Mechanical damage: the impact resistance of glass lining is very poor, and the impact of any metal or hard object will lead to the damage of enamel. Therefore, in the process of use, any metal and hard objects shall be strictly prevented from falling into the kettle. In case of blockage, it must be dredged with plastic rod. During maintenance, the pot cover shall be covered to strictly prevent small pits or porcelain explosion on the porcelain surface caused by melting of welding slag;
3. Unqualified base material: in order to reduce the cost, some manufacturers use Q235 steel instead of embryo, which directly leads to the gasification of carbon and sulfur in the steel during the enamel firing process, resulting in a large number of bubbles between the enamel layer and the base and inside the enamel layer, resulting in the reduction of enamel bonding strength, and the enamel layer changes rapidly in case of cold and heat, which is extremely explosive;
4. Thermal stress damage: after baking at 900 ℃, the enamel is bonded with the steel plate after cooling. Because the linear expansion coefficient and elongation of the enamel are less than that of the steel plate, and the deformation of the glass after cooling is less than that of the steel plate, the enamel is constrained by the steel plate to produce compressive stress. After the enamel reaction kettle is made, the glass has pre compressive stress, while the steel plate has pre tensile stress, When feeding, the temperature difference between the material temperature and the kettle body is too large, and the steam is too Meng and the temperature is too fast during heating, resulting in porcelain explosion;
5. Poor enamel firing quality: some manufacturers have poor production environment and fail to meet the standard of rust removal and dust prevention, resulting in poor combination between the bottom glaze and the matrix, affecting the service life of the enamel kettle;
6. Hydrogen evolution corrosion: the jacket will scale and rust after being used for a period of time. The use of acidic descaling agent to remove the dirt and the partial acidity of the coolant in the jacket will lead to hydrogen evolution corrosion of the metal and rupture of the enamel reactor;
7. Processing stress damage: during the processing of the kettle body, a large number of internal stresses are generated due to the drum, stamping and welding. These stresses shall be completely eliminated before enamel. If they are not completely eliminated, the enamel will explode.
When using the enamel reactor, it is necessary to operate according to the correct method to avoid affecting the working process due to damage. Regular maintenance and repair can help the product to be used better.