Solutions of the noise in the glass-lined reactor
Reasons for noise in the glass-lined reactor:
1. Lining bulge and agitator impact
2. Agitator bending or bearing damage
3. May be in the glass reactor stirrer friction accessories inside the kettle, such as a coil / thermometer or wall.
4. The stirrer is loose
Solution to the noise in the glass-lined reactor:
1. Repair the drum out of the part or replace it
2. Repair or replace the reactor stirrer bearing
3. The glass-lined reactor is shut down for repair and correction, so that the stirrer and the accessory are at a certain distance.
4. Stop the inspection and tighten the bolts.
TAG:    glass-lined reactor