Right operations of stainless steel reactor
All the chemicall equipments have a strict set of operating procedures, especially chemical pressure vessels. Strict implementation in accordance with the operating procedures will give you the greatest safety guarantee. Here are the operating procedures for the stainless steel reactor:
1. Check the pipes and valves related to the reactor and make sure that the materials are in compliance with the conditions of the material.
2. Check whether the mixing motor, reducer, machine seal, etc. are normal, whether the oil level of the reducer is appropriate, and whether the cooling water of the machine seal is supplied normally.
3. In the case of ensuring everything is normal, start stirring and input the material according to the specified amount. The reaction kettle of 10m3 or more reactor or stirred bottom bearing is strictly prohibited from running empty, and the bottom bearing can be opened and stirred when it is immersed under the liquid surface.
4. Strictly implement the process operation rules, pay close attention to the temperature and pressure in the reactor and the jacket pressure of the reactor, and prohibit over-temperature and over-pressure.
5. During the reaction process, inspections should be carried out and problems should be discovered in a timely manner.
6. If over-temperature occurs, immediately cool down with water. The temperature after cooling should meet the process requirements.
7. If overpressure occurs, open the vent valve immediately. Emergency pressure relief.
8. Parking If the parking is stopped due to power failure, the feeding should be stopped; if the power is cut off during the feeding, the feeding should be stopped, the vent valve should be opened, and the water should be cooled. For long-term parking, the residual liquid in the kettle should be cleaned, and the bottom valve, feed valve, inlet valve, discharge valve, etc. should be closed.
TAG:   Right operations of stainless steel reactor